Saturday, September 13, 2008

William's & Chan's Birthday (16th Aug)

Should updated this post long time ago, haha..

William's and Chan's birthday, as mention in the previous post, they are having their birthday party to celebrate together. Nothing much that I can talk about as I went out in the middle of party with Hii En. At the time I came back, most of the people looked like drunk already. ><"
Tracy, Wiiliam, Erica

Girls and the birthday boy, Chan

William: Chan, come, let us take a picture with Tracy
Chan: Sure, sure, no problem
William: and we stand same height with her!!
Tracy: ><"
Erica, Me, Sie Hung

Group photo~~

Is it because Rotaract Club brought us all together and then we need to take picture with the banner everytime whenever what party? I have no idea at all~~ lol..

William, don't blow the candle like that la..
Happy Birthday to you, Chan and William

And when I went back to the party again, as you all can see, Felix the bully, bully me like this..

No comments: