Monday, August 27, 2007

Ang Mo Classmates!

Finally, I am back to KK, my home sweet hometown. So happy about this. Spent 2 whole days just sleep at home and do my assignments. Hee, a bit like pig la... ^^

That day when I came back to KK, I am same flight with my ang mo classmates, 5 of them! Haha, so happy about this, because 1 of them is so handsome. I especially like to talk to Marshall, he is so nice, a friendly ang mo. This semester I got 2 units same with him. We chit chat a bit. I hope they really enjoy their holiday in KK since raining a lots recently in KK. Unluckily, don't have the chances to take photos with them. Must find opportunities!

Actually they are all exchange students from Perth. This semester many exchange students from there. I wonder who are the lucky 1 that have the chance to exchange to Perth. I hope I have the chances also. Must really put effort this semester, hope that I can exchange to Perth next semester. Actually I should applied before this semester started as my last semester result was good. Gambate, fung len!

No comments: