Saturday, August 4, 2007

I miss the old days...

Time really pasts so fast. Now my new semester has started and I am now a year two student. Think about all of it again, I seem like do nothing at all in my year one life. The only thing I am glad is I have know many friends here. I am so glad about that. Although we may busy with each other works, but we do really care about each other.

Last night when I chat with Tatilya, we suddenly talked about the time we are still in secondary school. It made me really miss that old time. The time we need to rush every monday to "masuk baris" and get to be inform whether we have assembly or not, the time we gather every lunch time to gossip on this and that, the time Angku told me physic, the time how we work hard to organise Teachers Day, camping, the time we go to spot check, the time we need to finish our duty as a perfect, the time Angku vacuum the prefect room, the time we play master and angel, the time we marching together, the time when sport day and we need to pick up all the rubbish, the time Chin Vin Yu and Aifei them took the wrong bus, the time Khor Aily made such a big news about Allan and Alison, the time we go and shake every graduating prefect hands during graduation day and purposely made them cried, the time... Seem like all most of the memories is in prefect board! I love Prefect Board!

Yesterday chat with my friend, dont know how we chat till my secondary school lifes also. Made me think about my secondary lifes again. The time Wing Keen keep bullying me since junior one, the time we study hard together during PMR and UEC(J), the time we tried to ttss our own during the exam period in junior one, the time we think hard whether we should study science or commerce, the time we separated in science and commerce, the time we tried hard to bargain the price for second hand books, the time we cook soup during biology class, the time we ate spagetti together after the food fair, the time we sang "Tong Hua" during class time, the time when we are in senior three, we made so many "zhi he" for Teacher Josephine and made her cry again, the time we shock because Teacher Josephine just start to cry once she came into the classroom, the time I study so hard just to prove to Zeng Ji that I am better than him, the time our SPM result being announced and we all shared our feeling together, the time we always play during Cikgu Neneng class, always didnt do the works she gave us, the time we were having Kimia tuition at Cikgu Nur house, the time we talk about prefect things during Kenneth tuition, the time...

Sometime think about it again, I really scare I will forget all about these. These are the most valuable memories for me! Although I am still trying to create more sparkling in my life now, I still hope that all these will always in my mind till I am an old granny. Can tell to my generation how great their granny are...

2 comments:

Shanna said...

OI!!!!!!!!
I was with them when they got lost in the bus too!!! how come my name is not in ur post!!!!
protest!!!!!

Tracy@莲 said...

Haha, sorry lo... If muz bcoz i din c u for so long time, gal!!!