Monday, September 17, 2007

All things are out of track today!

All things are out of track today! At first, I chat till around 1.30am with Shanna this morning. I know that she will go to UK today and I got class at 10am, we all need to sleep early, yet we still chit chat a lots. At this moment, I can feel the relationship between me and Shanna is so strong! I never feel that before. Honestly, Shanna, in HASATTE, both of us seem like always at arm's length. I really feel that you are my dearest buddy at this moment. I just want to tell you, Shanna, no matter what things happen, I will always be there for you.

Morning, after I phone Shanna, I go to campus as I got class at 10am. When I walked to the bus stop, guess wat? I miss the shuttle again. I need to wait for the shuttle to come back from village then only I can get on the bus. However, I really got no idea why today got so many people on the shuttle. I need to stand near the door, without anything I can hold at to balance myself. I almost fall down for FIVE times. OMG! All the students standing around me are males, imagine how shame am I if I really fall down...

After class, I went to take exercise as told by the lecturer on Friday lecture. That day he forgot to print to us. He asked us to go and get it on Monday. After I finished my tutorial class, me and teo of my friends went to get it from him. He asked us how are we today? We said fine. He tokd us that he just arrive the office and haven't prepare anything yet. Come on, its already 11am! I just have one class today, I don't want to go back purposely just to take an exercise. It so time consuming! I ask my friend to takr it for me. Haiz... She just message me and said that I did not tell her is soft copy! Oh my oh my, the lecturer told us he will print it for us. What the hack I know he will change in the last minutes... Now, I just can wait till tomorrow to get the exercise and finish it before the tutorial class at 4pm tomorrow.

Afternoon, I went to print the slides for tomorrow presentation, yup, finally I get the topic this week. Eco (market) 203, I think is one of the units that I hate most now... My friend invite me to have a lunch with her. She spent me! Thanks ya, Everly... After finished the lunch, coming back home. I am still rushing my HRM assignment that due on this coming Friday. Finally, I manage to finish it at around 1pm.

Around 2pm, my housemate asked whether I want to go town or not, of course, follow that dumb dumb ah pek Simon. Erm... have a minutes think of it, I decide to go. I need to go Celcom to settle my things, since got FOC transport, why not? I just finished my assignment, can rest a while la... I go town with Simon, James, and Clemson at last. Clemson, a new friend I know today. Nice to meet you. Although that dumb dumb ah pek Simon keep laughing at you, I know you are a nice friend.

I am so so so stress recently, need to release my stress. I decide to cut my hair! Yup, cutting it! Finally, I am at Allan now. Allan is one of the famous franchise saloon in Miri, can consider same as Classic in KK. The barber asked me to cut my hair short since I want to change my hair style. However, I don't want. Its been already so many years I keep my hair, I don't want to cut it short. Finally, I decide to cut it short at the outer part, keeping it long in the inner part. Erm... its was so nice! I like it very much! Next time, I think I will go back again. And next time, I will cut it short! I swear! Hahahaha.....

What let me feel bad is that dumb dumb ah pek Simon la... After I cut my hair, he asked me, you got cut your hair kah? Seem like not much ler... OMG!!! I cut so much lo, you can see my hair all lying on the floor, OK? I really should take a picture of it and show it to him!

5pm. We go eat after that, since Clemson and James haven't have their lunch yet. We go to a restaurant that really feel like you are in Taiwan now. I am so full, cant eat dinner at that time la, so I just order a three clour pudding recommented by Clemson. It was NICE. Simon ah pek, it is nice. I really don't know why you still want to ask me again... I let you try, you are the first who ate that pudding ler... We do chit chat a lots at there. I am relax a bit now, I really stress!

Now, it is already 8.15pm, Shanna is getting on the flight. I am going to miss you, Shanna. I think I really need to continue my works now. Tomorrow, I will know my Finance midterm marks and doing my presentation. Wish me good luck~~~

1 comment:

Tracy@莲 said...

Know wat?

When I read thru again the post 1 wrote 2day, I still have the feeling how I spent my day today...