Since, I am not feeling so happy recently, I decided to treat myself better. I order Sunrise Fish Chop and California Sunrise. The names are so sunny enough, hope can cheers myself up. The chop is delicious, but I think it too much for me, I am too full having it. I like the drink, there is three layers of it. The bottom is strawberry, the middle is mango, and the top layer is soft drink. There is even stars shape jelly inside, wow, I like that!
After dinner, Kelvin them all go back first. We actually go there by two cars. Kelvin's car four people, Simon's six. We go to Bintang Plaza as requested by Clemson. Simon want to buy something in Bata, but don't know why ending up buying tissue in Watson... >.<
Clemson want to play bowling. He said since we are full now, why don't we go and do some exercise? @@" Anyway, I went there late a bit as I want to shop around Popular. I bought a book which only cost me RM 12.60, the original price is RM 42, 70% discount, I think it is very worth.
When I reach the bowling centre, they already played half of the games. Simon, James, Clemson and Ah Huang four of them are playing. James is the top scorer and Clemson is the lowest one. Gambate, Clemson, you can score higher next time... I just sitting over there with Clemson's friend. Honestly, I am a bit bored just sit over there.
Then, after the bowling, Simon wants to play archery this time. So, six of us went to the archery centre. No one is there playing. This time, only Simon and Clemson two of them played. There is actually a coach there teaching us. The coach is a nice person. His big big tummy actually reminded me of Mdm Khoo, hahaha... Simon very expert in playing archery, all his arrows actually falled in the yellow area (which is the middle part). Clemson, erm... need to gambate, his arrows falled in a huge area, some in the middle, some outside the board. Simon keep on asking me to try to play. I don't want! I am so paiseh as I haven't play before and most importantly, I know that my arm strength is not strong enough.
OK, finally I tried. Simon helps me to wear on all those stuffs and even till now I don't know what is it. My hands are so short and small compared to his. I am on now. Holding that arrow bow was not as heavy as I thought. The coach is teaching me the actual pose and the ways to play. First attempt, not bad. I just have one arrow falled on the yellow area. The rest of it, haiz... My hands actually shaking when I tried to aim on the yellow area. Thats why I cant holding the arrow too long.
Since Alison came to Miri, Simon keep on laughing me that I like to take pictures. I really got no idea why he will laugh like that... So, when I trying to play with the archery, he is actually sitting there helping me to take pictures for memory. In fact, all of them are helping me to take pictures! Simon, Clemson and James! I was so paiseh!
With them, I feel like I am a little girl, really, a little girl. They won't purposely go something for me, but what they do are so sweet and touch. Thanks for everything for what you all did for me, especially Simon! I always keep on bothering you, and when I said thank you to you, you always said that I am a thankful friend. All I want is just to express my appreciation.
The restaurant's menu

Me and the coach

Me

Thanks Simon for this picture
3 comments:
my main concern,is ur blog a public blog,careful o~hehe...
archery...so nice,miss it ar...fun right?
and also the correct spelling is c--o-a-c-h,not c-o-u-c-h,cuz couch is another name for sofa!
lol!!!hahahahah...try to read ur post again,so damn funny na~
Haha, I didn't give my blog to any people except HASATTE, TFC and Amy. TCF didn't on9 one, only HASATTE mainly will reading the blog.
Opps, typo, haha... I will correct it now.
My blog really funny a? Haha, hope you enjoy reading it.
Love~~~~all your recent posts....
noticed that you are wearing high heels...you are getting more n more fashionable! keep up ur good job!! haha
Post a Comment