Hello, everyone. How are all of you doing? This is my first post of this year. Time really fly very fast, today is already the second week of year 2008. Many friends coming back and went back again to continue their studies. I am, still staying here in KK, waiting for the new semester to commence.
Last Friday, went to saloon with my friends, Alison, H. and Tatilya. I want to cut my hair till short at first. And then I want to keep it long again before this year Prom Night. I want to change my style as I am actually quite tired of listening others giving comments that I am a quiet, obedient girl, the girl that always hardworking to study. I just want to be different. When the stylist heard my requirement, he said to me: “If you want to keep it long again, what for you want to cut it short now?” Erm… quite true. Thus, I finally decided to perm my hair. The effect was really nice at first. Why I said at first, this is because my hair became straighten after two days I perm it.
Anyway, I chit chat with the stylist at the moment I perm my hair. I get lots of information through the conversation. I do learn something new from that. ^^
Therefore, today, I went back to the saloon to perm my hair again. I am quite shy, I think, to go back again because of my hair become like that. It was FOC this time. I just paid for the shampoo fees. Joe uses another brand of chemical to perm my hair this time.
This time, I sit at the saloon there alone for around two and a half hours. Mummy just drops me there. Joe was really really nice. He talks to me as last time he also does like that. If not, I don’t know what I’ll become sitting there alone for so long. The employees at there are nice too. Therefore, I feel “bu hao yi shi” when Ah Ping like scold Joe for not perm my hair well last time. Sorry, Joe. Maybe is my hair fault too.
Nevertheless, this time, the effect is better than the last time. And I hope it will really keep the effect. I don’t really think I am brave enough to go back to perm again for the third time if my hair straighten again after two days.
Wish my hair stay still with the curie texture~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment