Monday, December 31, 2007

Last Day of year 2007~~~

Hello everyone~~~

Today is last day of year 2007 already. How everyone feels about this year?

For me, I think time passes really fast, I don't want to be older one more year la~~~ ><

This year, a year that full of up and down for me, is going to end soon, honestly, quite not willing to let go of it. Although things going up and down, and I do happy and sad with many things, but people always look forward, right? I am the one that control and decide my own destination! I should belief in myself!

I do really want to thank all my friends that support me when I need you all. Thanks very much. Thanks to HASATTE members, Yin Shaet, Chee Fui, Erica, Amy, Piggy, Simon, Jasmine, Sharon, Evelyn, Lily, Sara, Jnee and others.

I appreciate the moments we been together, the moment we laugh together, the moment work hard together, the moment we play together, the moment we being crazy together, the moment we cry together (seem like no such situation before)~~~

Hope next year will be a better year for me and everyone of you all~~~ Happy new year~~~

No comments: