Its been few days ago since my last updates in blogger. I really went out lots in this week. Friends are coming back from all other places and I can't really resist to gather with them all. As result of that, I am too broke this month.
Thursday
The day Alison just came back from KL, thought just can only see her most early on Friday. Guess what, received her call that night and as usual, all HASATTE member in KK gather in Yoyo Lintas. Too bad that we didn't manage to take pictures. Went to Salim with Alison after that.
Friday
Once again HASATTE member gather. H. can't make it because of something came up, but never mind, there is always still a chance. Before we went to sing K, me and Alison actually went to the kindergarden where Aifei worked. We gotong royong at there. Actually not really gotong royong, just help Aifei and her sister cleaning up the classroom. I do really miss my kindergarden ages when being at there, seeing all those small tables, small chairs, and small TOILETS, hahahaha~~~
Will update all the pictures once I get it from Aifei. Shanna, hope won't make you miss KK more, XD
Saturday
Just being at home the whole day, didn't went any place...
Sunday
My house is having some renovation recently, so I thought I will be at home this morning. However, things always happen out of my expection. Went out to Wisma Merdeka with mummy bought some things. My old watch is "sick" and cost me lots if I want to repair. Its not worth at all. Mummy bought me a NEW watch, really happy with that. The watch is the one recent promoted by SHE, quite expensive ler~~~ hehe...
Personal Message time:
Shanna: Your souviner from Korea bought for you from Alison is with me now, remember to get from me when youback from UK ya~~~
Eng: All your souvinersssss are with me too~~~ and good luck with your exam ya...
The others: We go out next week, okay? Since semester will commence very soon, hard for us to gather around anymore...
No comments:
Post a Comment