Monday, December 24, 2007

Update...

Haven’t updated my blog for a period of time. Part of the reasons is because I am lazy, partly is because I am busy too, hehe...

Yesterday
Spent lots of my time at home, reading novels, comics, watching dramas, listen to music, life is enjoyable. Without realize, one month holiday is over. I wonder how I spend my holiday, try hard to think back, however, empty mind. Do you all still remember Sarah? The girl from China… She came back last Tuesday. I received her call evening, asking me to go to the Orchestra concert with her. Sorry dear, I didn’t make it at last, as I am headache that time.

Saturday
Went out with Sarah, the whole day. Just two of us went to shopping at Wisma Merdeka, want to invite more friends to go together, yet, others seem like busy with other things as that day is Midwinter Festival. This is the first time I went shopping with her since she came back. Miss her lots as I used to see her everyday when she was studying in Curtin. So, when she went to study at New Zealand, I feel like there was something missing in my life.

Anyway, although just both of us went out, we still enjoy it. We ate porridge at there, erm... how to say, the porridge really not bad, if got chances, wish to have it again. ^^ Both of us do really buy many things. Oh ya, I met Wong Yi Zing at there too, course mate for HRM and environmental issues in business. It was raining at the time we went home. Hahaha... two 落汤鸡 walking on the road. ><

See all the things we buy?


I like this blouse, but Sarah said not good...

Friday
Went out to have drinks with H. and Tatilya, Aifei didn’t make it as she was at town that time shopping. Therefore, we decide to go to find her to sing K, hehe... actually, we, ourselves also want to go. Therefore, three of us took bus to go.

Sing K for almost four hours, then we went to dinner. When we chit chat, just found out that H. haven’t meet Aifei since both of them in KK, quite surprise to know this.


Medditerian curry udon


Me and my dinner~~

Thursday
Went out to have breakfast with my parents. At first, we went to Lintas, but, after waiting for around forty five minutes, our food haven’t been deliver while others that came late than us are having their meal. Therefore, we changed to Damai.
While I was having my breakfast, I saw Mei Yee, Chun Mei, Sarah and Vun Yee pass by. I was so surprise that I will meet them there, as you all know, I seldom meet them after graduated (except Sarah). Vun Yee said that, it is easier for us to meet when we didn’t try to make appointment to meet each other. It’s true, right? I went out with them that day.

We went to City Mall. Just go and hanging around, chit chat together. It is fun for me to go out and having conversation with my friends. For me, this is the way I get to know that my friends are having their life well. Or in the other way, we are thirty eight at there...

No comments: