Thursday, December 13, 2007

Feeling happy with this

Just check my result today, one day before the result actually being released. I am really anxious about it at the moment I click on it. I think all people also feel that, do you all? At first I can’t check my result when I directly logon to the web page, only can check mine when logon through another web page. I felt so nervous that time, scare that I failed certain unit incaution. It will cost me around RM 2000 per unit, expensive for me if I need to retake one of them.

Finally, I can view my results. I get quite a great result this semester, the average calculated is better that last semester, pleased and cheerful about that. My efforts putting on my studies didn’t get waste although I do really lazy compare with the previous semesters.

When I get the good news, after sharing with my mum, I suddenly don’t know who else I can share my happiness with. The feeling is quite weird at that point in time. Anyway, I am happy to get such great results. ^^

No comments: