Its been the fourth day I went back to Miri. A new year, a new housemate, a new gang of friend, a new environment, etc... All things are changing, and what I can said is, it changes so fast, till I can't catch up with it.
Today, went breakfast with Tony. This is the first time I tried "guai chap", a kind of food that can be found here in Miri. I never try that before in the previous semester. Well, it was great taste for me. Should I say that I am glad that I try? Erm...
Later, went to town with Amy. Clemson was sleeping that time and he missed the bus. So, he join us later on.
When we were there to buy grocery, we need to find trolley as we knew that we will buy a lot of things. So, the two of us, went around to find trolley. We try to ask around as we can't see any trolley available. We even walk to all entrances in Boulevard. The guard there also smile as us as he saw us can't find any trolley after the third time walking around. Really paiseh... Meet William, Jason and Chan at there too.
These past few days, I been hanging around with Tony, Amy, Jasmine and Yen Swan. It is a brand new experiences for me, especially with Tony and Yen Swan. Would like to thank you all here. Its was really fun hanging around together.
Oh ya, thanks for the helping given to Simon and Tart. I also have no idea why I left so many things in KK this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment