Friday, February 29, 2008

February 29 2008

Its been one week now after semester commence. Some of my friends told me that I changed in this semester. Do I? Got pretty a bit? Lol...

Yesterday, went back to school purposely just because I don't want to sit at home and facing my computer only. I went back to have breakfast with Erica, then met Ming Nyuk and Jin Yii, two nice and friendly girls. After breakfast, went to library to finish our tutorial exercise.

At the moment we were going back to home, Erica went to have a look at the information corner that have display many courses information at the library. I told her that I saw one of our senior, Bonus took a picture nearby the book shop that had been use at the course information. Then, Erica said, "I see Tracy at there too." I was like hang at there a while, and ask, "which Tracy o?" But guess what, IT'S ME!!! My picture was there too!!! Although I am very small there, but I am sure it's me. The picture was taken when I am in my first semester. I didn't expect it's me!!! I look so noob when I looking back the style I was in semester one.

Night time, went to have a drink with Erica, Lily, Sara, Ming Nyuk, Jin Yii, Jnee, Alan, Pui and Chai at seahorse. Again, this time, I didn't manage to capture a single picture at there, ><

This is the second time I been to seahorse. Last time I went with several friends after my HRM exam. Like last time, we also chit chat a lot at there. The atmosphere there is pretty nice, I think just like Upperstar at KK.

I do a thing that I feel embrassing again. Last night, Erica ask me, "Is that the guy that act in the drama named 'Yummy Yummy?' " I said, "Huh? There is just a plate of vegetables ah? Where got a guy?" (IN CHINESE conversation!!!) And very coincident, there is a guy named CHAI at there!!! I still haven't notice what I have said. All people laugh~~ At that moment, I really can feel that my face is red!!! And it so paiseh...

No comments: