The latest me, not like just to stay at home only,
I love to going out,
to explore the surrounding,
see what can I do,
experience my university life,
when I still the time and strength.
I scare that I will regret someday,
when I am old,
why I don't try something new,
something fun,
when I am young,
so,
I try to change my style this year.
I just want to try something new,
be a brand new girl this year~~~
I love to going out,
to explore the surrounding,
see what can I do,
experience my university life,
when I still the time and strength.
I scare that I will regret someday,
when I am old,
why I don't try something new,
something fun,
when I am young,
so,
I try to change my style this year.
I just want to try something new,
be a brand new girl this year~~~
1 comment:
and yes, i shall say...
u did it, gal!...
Post a Comment