Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wonderful Week

I do really enjoy this week~~~

Went to watch movie on Wednesday night with Erica, Ming Nyuk and Jin Yii and with Allan, Pui, Chai and Raymond also. Eight of us go and watch The Mist.

Erica fetch us go to have our dinner first before the movie. We plan to eat at "Jing Wu" but unluckily the shop didn't open that night. So, we went to Hot Spot. This is the first time I been to Hot Spot. Erm... The decoration there not bad eh. The atmosphere there make me relaxing... I ate a plate of Carnabora Spagetti (hope I get the spelling right~ ^^), while the other three girls ate chops.

After eating, we are actually rushing to Bintang Plaza as the time is quite late already. Rain started to fall when we finished eating juz now. The raining makes the cars jam at there. We spent like around 20 minutes, I think, to go into the underground parking and find a parking space. We are already late for 10 minutes for the movie. When we were there, I saw Pui and Raymond actually sitting at the stairs there. I feel very paiseh for letting them waited for so long.

The Mist, is a horror movie. I don't know this when I were there. This is my first horror movie watching the cinema. Pui was sitting at my right hand side while Erica on the left. The movie was disgusting, for me. I felt like want to vomit when watching some scene, especially when I am just finished having my dinner. I was scare, till I grabbed Erica's hand. Erica laugh that this was the first time she watched horror movie till two hands of her was grabbed by others.

We went to have a drink at Seahorse after that. We talk, we laugh, life is so relaxing and enjoying. Talking back to the movie, I have decided to anti-sotong for one month!!!

Overnight at Erica's house for one night. Four of us have classes at 8 am. Yet, we sleep at around 3 am that day. As my housemates haven't wake up that early in the morning, I straight away went to class wearing the same clothes and without all my study materials. This is pretty sure the first time for me. Lol~~~ Yet, I am enjoying all these...


Sweet smile~~~ Agree?

TTSS at Erica's house~~~ Am I pretty? LOL...

No comments: