Thursday, March 6, 2008

Rotaract Booth

Taking after the booth, it was the thing I have done for whole day at campus.

As you all know, I have join the Rotaract Club since last year. However, try to take care of the booth is the thing that I have never try before. Since my president, William and his gang were not free today, he assigned me and Amy to look after the booth today. I need to taking care of selling the club T-shirt and try to attract new members. Lol, I was proud that I can collect money and sign the receipt book... My signature, laid on the receipt, that are given out when new members joining the club... Hahahahaha~~~

I have an early morning class today, starting from 8am, till 9.30am. Rest a while after the class, officially open the booth at 10am. I never ever thought that taking after a booth was so tired. If there is no people visiting the booth, then you will sitting at there, starving at the crowded people that walking around. If there is someone asking something around, then you need to stand up and answer people politely.

I knew that this will sure very bored, so, I bring alone all my studies that I want to be done today. However, after 30 minutes at the booth, I started realised that things won't go as you plan. I want to finish off my accounting tutorial exercise, but, ending up just doing two small part in two hours and thats all. Sigh...

Then, I had my brunch. However, don't know why I still feeling hungry after I ate a plate of rice, two small packets of biscuits and one cup of liang teh, and of course, I separated to eat all these la... Don't think that I can finish all these in one time...

Time passes very slowly, finally its 3pm already. I was very very very tired that time. I sold out couple of things that made by the PDK children. Feeling so great about that, thats mean I did something that can helping others around. Something funny happen during the period I taking care of the booth, just don't know how to share with you all here... Closing booth around 3.30pm...

After that, coming back home. Rest a while, went to Ming Nyuk's house to do accounting with her and Jin Yii. I think I really dislike accounting now, after torturing me for around two hours just to finish two quetions.

Went out with Amy to buy burger just now. Thanks Amy for spending me that burger... ^^

I am very tired now, I think I am going to rest already. Tonight will be a nice sleep, I hope so...

No comments: