Saturday, March 8, 2008

Saturday

Horoscope for March 8, 2008

Sagittarius

The Bottom Line
If you are working on starting or strengthening a romance today, just have fun!

In Detail

If you are working on starting or strengthening or shoring up a romance today, you had better take it all the way! Have fun with it. Be over the top. Flirt to a ridiculous degree. Show the person you care about that to spend time with you is to feel good about themselves! Silly jokes, goofy slapstick, and groan-worthy puns will help you really make this person understand that you are someone special -- and unique! How could anyone resist your lighthearted joy?

I just can say that the horoscope today was very accurate... Haha...

Went out this afternoon with Erica, Jin Yii and Ming Nyuk. I think this is the first time I go shopping with them, except Erica, which I tries to shop with her last week already, lol... This is all new things that I do this semester. I plan to go and buy myself a new pair of shoes today.

While waiting for Jin Yii, three of us, Erica, Ming Nyuk and me were having fun to take pictures in the car. We were so TTSS, which stand for tiba-tiba syok sendiri... I know Jin Yii sure will say why we don't wait for her to take pictures together, but just can't resist to capture something at that moment.

I didn't manage to buy myself a pair of shoes today, but guess what, I finally buy myself a hair band!!! ^^ Met up with Tsen Dao later on.

After shopping, went to Erica's house, waiting her to bath as they all will be going to Michael's and Rachel's birthday party later. Na na na, this time not only me TTSS taking pictures at Erica's house, but all of us are TTSS~~~ @_@ We took so many pictures...

I will update the pictures as soon as possible once I get all of it. ^^

No comments: