Erm... I really can not recall when is that night already, the night we gather and drink. No idea at all, guess I am really old, bad memories... I just remember that some hasatte members also having gathering that night.
Oh ya, and the night that I received a bad news from Ang Ku. When he told me that bad news, I still think that he was in April Fool mood and trying to make fool of me. However, when he double confirm with me, I was shocking. This news really shocking me. Till now I also don't understand why people would do this kind of thing. Life is so precious, please do appreciate it~~~ Anyway, thanks Ang Ku for sharing me the news too. Its been a long long long time that I didn't contact with you dy... Miss you a lot...
Back to topic. Basically, drinking night, they drink!!! Yes, i didn't write the wrong word, THEY drink. I drink my Espirit bought from Brunei, cool... Hahahaha... At the moment people was high drinking beer, I was high for having my Espirit. ==" But, good also right? Less comsunption of alcohol~~~
Oh ya, and the night that I received a bad news from Ang Ku. When he told me that bad news, I still think that he was in April Fool mood and trying to make fool of me. However, when he double confirm with me, I was shocking. This news really shocking me. Till now I also don't understand why people would do this kind of thing. Life is so precious, please do appreciate it~~~ Anyway, thanks Ang Ku for sharing me the news too. Its been a long long long time that I didn't contact with you dy... Miss you a lot...
Back to topic. Basically, drinking night, they drink!!! Yes, i didn't write the wrong word, THEY drink. I drink my Espirit bought from Brunei, cool... Hahahaha... At the moment people was high drinking beer, I was high for having my Espirit. ==" But, good also right? Less comsunption of alcohol~~~
Can all of you see how bad they are?I know I am short la.. *sob sob*
Arrhhhhhhhhh, I want to grow taller!!!










1 comment:
nice sleepover!! =)
had great time woh...take more pictures..bachan loves pictures=)
Post a Comment