Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Random

Just some random updates from me...

1. I get bad news from others continuously recently... These bad news really make me feeling down. I start to emo again. Friends may be will asking me what are the bad news. Its not that I don't want to share here, just that whatever that happened, just let it go. Try to accept it, then only life can go on easily.

2. I am close to my Rotaract gang this semester. One of them, Chan, presently repeat again and again to me that, "Tracy, you are fat." Erm... am I fat? I don't think so. I may be not slim, but I am not fat neither. Yet, when people repeating the same thing many times to you, you will start to wonder is that the fact? So, I am wondering now, am I fat?

3. Then, I started to busy with my assignments now. Finished one today. Three group assignments will be due within one week. I really got no idea how am I going to rush for that. I am going to evolve be a panda or even worst, to zombie. Lol... Thus, I try to finish the part that I can do now, during my week free. Sorry that I am not rushing you, Ruby n YS. Sorry that I can't hang out often with you, Alison. Hasdiana, I also want to meet you badly, just wrong timing, hope we can gather together next time I come back to KK.

4. Being stuck in a situation that I can not solve no matter how hard I tried. I am tiring now. I wish that I can get of from this situation, trying very hard. Friends that giving me support this time, I really appreciate it. Thanks to you all... especially to Ian, you really help me a lot. You may be don't know what have you done, but its enough for me at this moment.


1 comment:

Alison said...

It's okay...just meeting you for those few times is satisfying, somehow it just feels good to see you~ ^^

take care 4 now, i'm looking forward 2 unlimited connection, then i'll be always available! :)