Saturday, May 17, 2008

I am sick again

A week is over again. I had no idea at all how I been through this week. Two group assignments due, and both of them I started at the last minute. I was rushing like hell this week. Everyday asssignment, assignment, and assignment. I stay at library till around 7 pm everyday, freezing there doing my works. I even forget to brought my jacket to campus one day. I really hate last minute works now!

Because of lack of sleeping, drink less water, eat not been on time, I ended up sick again. Flu, please don't come and kill me now. Headache, get away from me. Stomachache, don't come near me also. I am sick enough now. Some more, all thing are keep on urging me to run faster to achieve them.

The feeling is back when I was in secondary school now. I don't want to run and rushing all the way. I only want to walk slowly to see and admire the surrounding beside me, I want to experience new things that can make my life different. Yet, I can't. I don't have the control over all those! These are the systematic risk that I can't avoid, that I need to deal with. I don't mind there are more umsystematic risk, but please, just not systematic risk!

2 comments:

Philip said...

drink water!!!!
say no to sleepless!!!!

Tracy@莲 said...

lol.... I will, philip...