Friday, May 23, 2008

Feeling Better Now?

Erm... Friends that know me, maybe will curious that why am I so down recently. I thought I didn't show my emotion out, but you all noticed about that. Maybe I am just too noob to hide my feelings. I thought I can handle it all by myself, just, I am not as strong as I think of myself.

A friend told me once, I am the strongest girl he know. I am strong in my own way. However, do I? I don't know about that, not sure at all. This is the impression I gave to others, or others didn't notice that I am really not that type of girl? Strong? Tough? No idea at all...

By the way, I received many many concern from you all, really touch for that.

I am feeling better now. Start to realise that, although I knew that long time ago, my life is not just such a small part. There are still many things in it. It can be fill of tons of other things. I neglected all those things for such a long time. I am trying hard to let go now. Hopefully I can do it.

虽然痛苦还在,但,雨过,总会天晴吧?

No comments: