Haha, however, really glad that my parents agreed this time, erm...after I been trying to persuade them for quite a long period of time, lol~~~ I do really enjoy this trip, and I learned new things from that too. Experienced on new stuffs do really make me know how to look things from different standpoints and need to think in others' shoes.
Well, back to topic. I been travelled to KL for around 10 days, stay at Jason's house. Thanks Jason for that, and sorry that if I do caused a lot of troublesome to you, Jason.
I have been to many places, really having fun for that. So, lets all the pictures do the talking~~~
Its been ages since the last time I met him, do miss the old time we hang out together
Thanks for the dinner too, Paul. Wish you all the best when you go to US
I love her so much. And Wilson's dogs Silky, Mimi and Muscle
Too bad I don't have their pictures
Miss the time he always sneezing during the old time, lol...
That day before I went to Mid Valley, should be meeting Aifei at Subang Jaya train station. Yet, due to miscommunication, really sorry about that, I ended up met Aifei at Mid Valley with Kiam Yew. Received call from Chee Fui said that he can't make it, however, Kiam Yew can make it, that's the weird part.
I bought adult ticket when I went to Genting
I am an adult already, although I can't get into the casino, >.<"
New friends that I know during this trip
Don't forget to update CNN and Apple Magazine often~~~ ^^
Took when we are on the way to First World Hotel
Nice to know you too, Wai Hong
Taken when we are lining to play a game, although I forget what is the game already
Wai Hong is really sweat when I said;"why don't we play this?" pointing on the game some more
Among all the games, I like the bumper car the most. Jason, Wai Hong, Wilson and me are the eldest in the round we played, all kids around. Since we feel that it is not good for us to bump the kids all around, scared them all flight out, so, four of us actually played among of us only. Yet, we enjoyed about that.
At night time, having pillow talk with Wilson also fun. We been talking too much already, till that I don't feel that Wilson is a new friend that I just know for few days only. How do think about that Wilson? Lol... Please do don't think that I am crazy girl. I am only just a not so ordinary girl. ^^"
At night time, having pillow talk with Wilson also fun. We been talking too much already, till that I don't feel that Wilson is a new friend that I just know for few days only. How do think about that Wilson? Lol... Please do don't think that I am crazy girl. I am only just a not so ordinary girl. ^^"
Seriously, I never ever think that so many people in a mamak stall before
The roti really delicious
I like the Black Forest and Cheese Cake
I went to sing K twice and movie once at 1-Utama, too bad I forgot to keep the movie ticket. Get Smart is definitely a thumb up movie for me. Red Box is really really nice compared to Miri Rex Box. Haha, but can't be so greedy, right? At least Miri got Rex Box...
Let me think first, whats more ya? Erm... oh ya, it is a nice experience to hang out with all guys and we even went to shopping together, lol~~~ Guys (refered to Wilson, Wai Hong and Jason ^^), do you all enjoy that? SweeSon's (hope I get the name right) ice cream is nice, although Baskin Robin may be better, just not from the price perpective.
Well, thats the end of my KL trip. Enjoyable and having fun. If there are chances, I will got again for sure~~~ I miss this KL trip!
Let me think first, whats more ya? Erm... oh ya, it is a nice experience to hang out with all guys and we even went to shopping together, lol~~~ Guys (refered to Wilson, Wai Hong and Jason ^^), do you all enjoy that? SweeSon's (hope I get the name right) ice cream is nice, although Baskin Robin may be better, just not from the price perpective.
Well, thats the end of my KL trip. Enjoyable and having fun. If there are chances, I will got again for sure~~~ I miss this KL trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment