Sunday, February 15, 2009

I bought it, finally

Its been a long time already I craving for a camera. The wants of capture more and more nice pictures keep urging me to get myself a nice camera. Since I am a big girl now, I don't really ask my parents to buy expensive stuff like mobile phone and camera for me. Thus, it took me ages to save money to buy all those.

After few rounds of survey, I am struggled with which brand and which model of camera I want. I decided to buy Canon IXUS 80 IS at first, but plan changed when I reached the shop. Canon IXUS 870 IS and Nikon S60 caught my sights. Both of them are just great and I like them so much. Yet, both cameras were over budget for me. It took me times to decide again.

And finally, baby, come to me~~


I bought it home~~ Although I need to eat breads and biscuits to save back those overspent amount.

3 comments:

Shanna said...

GREAT choice!

have fun with your new baby :)

Tracy@莲 said...

hahaha.. thanks..
will upload a lot pics from now~ =P

J.Y. said...

I can enter your website. At last. =)

Yes, it's really fun when you have a camera with you all the time. You can snap any picture you want and post it on your blog. It really is a fun thing to do. =D

So, enjoy your camera.