We need to gather at the bus stop in front of the book store before we departed. However, because one of our members/friends had sick and need to stay in hospital, part of our members went to pay her a visit. Thus, there only left four of us go n pick up the Singaporiens.
We went to beach at first. As I mention in the recent post, it was so nice. All my pressures and worries seem like being blown away by the ocean waves. I felt so free at that moment. Then, we go and have our dinner at one of the seafood reataurants which I forgot the name already. The food at there was really nice. Delicious is the word I gave to the food. Got crabs, prawns, sotong, vegetables, meats. I didn't really eat much that night. Recently, I always eat less, don't know why. I also had order a coconut. It was all nice and yummy...
After the dinner, we went to Taman Awan Miri. We took a lots of photos there. The atmosphere is so good till I forgot tommorow, Tuesday I got class at eight. We also went to Canada Hill. The view there is even more nice than the Taman Awan Miri. Alison, that time should really ask Simon bring us there o...

Can you feel the strength of the sea?

Aaron, William, Adam, Ian, Chan, Jane, Amy and Me

Ian, Jane, Lausy, Me, Wai Yen

The view of Taman Awan Miri


Me and Lausy
p/s: There are still many photos, update soon...
1 comment:
yalo....>_<
Post a Comment