Friday, October 26, 2007

New look of Me~~~

A friend of mine, Jnee, she is selling clothes now. All the clothes she order from her friend and imported from Hong Kong. So yesterday, after my class, me, Lily, and Sara went to Jnee's house to have a look at those clothes. I am so paiseh to reject her since she asked me many times already.

We went there and tried the clothes for around 3 hours, haha... I have trird on some clothes that I definitely won't buy and wear. Erm... the feeling was quite good and weird when I having a try on them. Bought few pieces, then I am totally broke this month. Need to eat maggi now, haiz... This lesson teach me not only think twice when you spend, its not enough one, think third or forth!!!


Me and Jnee, the tauke niang






Personally, I like this set~~~




So so so short o, the skirt... and very fit...


Nice???


Me and Lily

Ok, these are part of the clothes that I tried. Just took part of the pictures, thanks Sara for that!

By the way, H., I got slim down? Haha... post comments for me so that I know~~~

4 comments:

^eng_eng^ said...

Wow~~~
U wear dress,short!!!But quite nice. Which u bought???
Dun eat too much maggi(miss maggi~),it is not good for ur health
Miss u~~~


Eng

hasatte said...

you should definately go for miniskirts!!! XD

yeap, slimmer already~

why everyone got slimmer but me?
*cries*



H.

Alison said...

^_^ makes me feel like wanna do shopping~

i like the one u personally liked, u look slim in it ^o^ and the mini skirt as well!

but wow,some of them r rili rili short !

hasatte said...

weeeeeee
len ah so slim edi!!!!!
never see u wear skirt before leh...