Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sick Holiday~~

I am sick. First stomah ache, then flu, and now, my ear pains. I don't know is it because I am too stress recently and then when I am relax a bit, all diseasesss come and tackle me or what. Honestly, I am too tired and weak now. Everyday sleep for couple of times, rest more, more, and more. Kinda feeling guilty as I promise mummy to accompany her, and planning to help her to do some house work, however, now end up need her to take care me back, haiz... The only thing I am glad is that I really spent my times with my family.

Talking back to my studies, planning to do some revision, end up doing nothing also. My sick really disturbing me, I can't do much things because of that. I just feel that I am too weak.

Think of many things when I am in KK this time. May be I have already make some decisions for the future and some certain issues, however, I am still feeling uncertain, that feeling keep on haunting me. I feel unsecure, all the time. I still pretend to be strong as usual, I think no one realised that I am in problems now, till now... I think I used to be pretending that I am strong, till myself also have the thinking that I am strong, without thinking that this is only the fake personality I am having now...

3 comments:

hasatte said...

Take care lenlen
Take more rest and drink more water.

hasatte said...

Take good care of urself....
Talk to us whenever u needed someone to be there...we are always supporting u....

amycuiwen said...

gal, take care ok?
drink more water and take more rest..
studies? think about them later, not now...
get well soon..:p