I didn't get it, the top student of each course for semester one year 2007.
I saw the name list this afternoon, quite sad when I know I didn't get it. I really struggle hard and study hard for last semester, what I wish to obtain all failed and this really breaking my spec... I try to calculate my marks, is 0.5 higher a. I start wonder how their choose the top students ><
Anyway, congratulation to all top students include Simon and I will work hard towards this!
2 comments:
yer...why like dat de?!?!?!
if what you say is true, then go ask & find out how they choose la, at least u know what's the real deal.
And if it's rili cuz of some irrational reasons, then what's so great about being a false top student then?
Erm.. I think maybe they also choose based on the units we enrol. Not sure about this, never mind, I will get it next sem... Hahaha...
Post a Comment