Sunday, November 11, 2007

Present~~ I love it~~

I love present, haha... Just receive a call from my cousin sis today, she bought me a present, from Penang, hyper happy to heard that. She said that she try to call me but I didn't pick up the phone. However, my phone didn't ring once, >.< Anyway, as long as there is a present for me, I am happy enough, hahahaha... Thanks a lots ya, jie jie, love you so much~~~ Muackssss~~~

Tomorrow is my exam, my first paper, so, these few days I was boommed with all my lecture slides and notes, study till I am blur blur already. When my friends talk to me, I always need them to repeat then only I get what they said... Now, I just came back from my friend, Lin Yin's house. Study finance at her house for five hours, OMG, I am very tired now. Meet a new friend named Melvin also. Actually I am not so close with her although we took B.Comm together during summer course, still wonder why she will ask me to study together. Just don't why I always can know many new friends and friends that are not close to me during exam time. Then, we will study together for couple of hours, like today... Tomorrow we will still study also, hahaha... Like Lee Eng said, I am geng, wakakakaka...

Tonight I need to study the second paper already, or else, I will die lo... Wish me good luck, and all my friends that are having exam good luck also~~