Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Study Week

Final is coming very soon now. This week is already my study week. However, till now I still don't know what have I do and prepare for the exam. I seem like spent all my times doing something nonsense. I really don't know why, just that I still not in the mood to study. I rather spend my time watching movie than study. All people are so hardworking to study so that can pass with flying colour, erm... but how about me? Am I too confident or I have lost the interest to study?

Talking back to my house thing, should I move? I ask myself this question many times till me myself start feeling sick of it already... When I am in a hurry to find a room to move, no room available for me; when I decided not to move, many people ask me to move. Then, should I move? I ask myself once again, yet I still can't find the answer.

4 comments:

Alison said...

jy...

Aifei said...

gambate and good luck in ur exam!
if ur house now is comfortable and convenient then no need move lo...
move house is a hard work. i try before and dun dare to have a second time when u r staying in a few floor above. I oso think of moving out hostel. here become lousy and need to add the rental some more.always no water and electricity.

Philip said...

FUNGLEN!!!!

live life to the fullest!!!!

Tracy@莲 said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa, so touch o, Philip 1st comment at here o... Hahahaha....