Thursday, August 7, 2008

Time Passes

This is the first post after I came back to Miri. Can I say that I got no time to update or I am lazy to update? I think both can be the reasons.

This semester, I was already a third year student. Stress can be feel from the beginning of the first week semester commenced. Tons of things to be done, tons of things to be rush, and tons of responsibilities I have. I just can said that, I am living my life to the fullest, whether it is too full till pour out or not, I am not sure about it, (laughing).

This semester, as I mention in posts before, things are keep on changing. Yin Shaet, Sharon, Piggy went to Perth. Then mostly I attend classes alone. Saw many many many new faces, tried hard to make friends with them. I really trying hard. Just don't know which part or parts going wrong, its just can't.

And like every semester, I changed to hang out often with different gang of people, again. Is it my problem or what? It just happened to me that every time when I was closed to a gang of friends, then after a period of time, don't know when is it happen also, we started to not hang out.

Recently, I am busy with club's activities. This really reminded me about Prefect Board. Although I enjoyed the club I am in now, yet I missed the old time. They may be totally different kind of clubs, however, I am a greedy person, I just want more.

Installation night is just around the corner. I am thinking again, what outfit should I wear. However, I lost the excitement like last year. I don't know is it because I was too busy recently or I really don't enjoy this kind of dinner. So, any suggestion for outfit?

Went breakfast with Alan them this morning. Suddenly, Alan mentioned something about how far the memories we can recall back. Listening to this, I was thinking, how far can I recall? Secondary school? Primary school? Kindergarten? I tried hard to think back, it just blank in my mind.

This made me told myself remember to do something special that I can recall back in future now~~


Time just flied without letting me knowing it.

No comments: