Last Saturday, received a news from mummy, told me that parent of my brother classmate passed away already. I was really shocking. That uncle was still so young, how come will pass away so sudden? I knew that uncle for such a long time already, feeling sad for that.
The recent me, after finished busy with most of the activities on hand, finally I am free a bit. Taking care of booth, welcoming party, installation night, and finally Curtin Carnival. Been busy like hell for the past two weeks, can't complaint a lot, as I do enjoy the process.
Oh ya, almost forget to share with you all, my picture was on the Curtin website!!~~ ^^ Too bad they have already remove the one that can see my face most clearly already. Anyway, there is still one can see my side face. Happy and proud of that. Never ever think that I can appear in the school website before..
This week is my free week, didn't fly back to KK. I think its time for me to stay in Miri, to have the last few free weeks before I graduate. Spend most of my time with friends here and of course in library. I need to study hard from now, as mid term all that is coming soon. Need to study at the library everyday, freezing some more. Weather in Miri here still as usual, can't predict it. Just like yesterday, raining heavily, luckily I have my umbrella with me.
All these, too bad that I just started to enjoy it, it almost come to the end.
I tresured everything I have now
No comments:
Post a Comment