Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pictures

Its been a while I keep on reminding myself to collect all the photos taken before I go back. Till now only realized, memories created may be being forgotten, photos are the only evidence of what you have done. Looking back all those pictures, just reminded me that, how close we have been, may be once upon a time. We may be will forget each other one day, photos will be the one who remind me of you all~

Photos posted today: Trip to Pulau Manukan (part of it)
Taken: Last Nov
Got these on: Today =P


Jason and Yuki

Wilson


It is a nice day for chit chatting~

Our belongings on that day

The day won't be prefect without a group photo

Jason, Felix, Chan

Hmm.. Felix seem know to play those well

It just so natural~


Felix, Jason, Yuki, Chan

Wai Hong
As usual, this is what he does, I suppose =P

It was just so fun and enjoyable hanging with two of you

I think this should be the most used to do activity when hanging around the beach side
Person being buried: Felix

He seems enjoy anyway

Still in the progress..

Ta Ta~~
It was just funny and shocking
*referred to Wai Hong*

Girls



Cacat-ed pose

Picture of the day!
Especially thanks to Wai Hong for making us to take this~

Till here~

3 comments:

Alison said...

photos are definitely a good reminder...

i printed out some and stuck them to my wall at home :)

Tracy@莲 said...

I gonna cuci all the nice 1 out.. its going to hurt my wallet

Alison said...

lol!!