This is the first day I was in KL. Well, it was quite fun for me. Wake up at around 8am, then went to sing K at Rex Box for three hours. The Rex Box here is nicer compared with the one in Miri. Quite enjoy about about this. Meet a new friend too, really nice to meet you, Wilson. He is such a nice guy, funny, talkative, concern about others. We have been talking and trying to communicate, he is a lovely guy.
Then, shop around Sunway Pyramid. I don't really have the mood to shop, so just end up buying a shirt only. Then went to KL, Sungai Wang. Saw JJ at there, quite excited about that, but the worst thing is the event finish once I arrive in Sungai Wang. Having dinner at Nandos. As I told them, I am having chicken all the time in Miri, come to KL, still eating chicken... =="
After dinner, went back to Sungai Wang as my friends want to shop in Vincci. Planned to go KLCC initially but can't manage to go. We decided to separate in group, somehow don't know why, we are getting lost. Jason with Wong's sisters, Gary with Apple, and Wilson with me. Since I got no intention to shop around, Wilson and me walked around from the ground floor to the uppest floor of Sungai Wang, then walked back again from the uppest to the ground floor. At the end, we decided to sit at McD and chit chat over there, kinda sweat when people should be hanging around get lost.
Came back around 11pm. For me, the night is still young, should still go out and play, hahaha... However since my friends are tired, we came back and they are chit chatting about playing mah jong now, and me, doing what over here, Jason said, "blogging there already la". ^^"
1 comment:
i had lots of fun, and it's nice to meet u too =)
Post a Comment