Yup, I am in KL now. Just came back from having a drink. The feeling is kind of weird, travel to KL, staying at a friend house, will go out and explore KL start from tomorrow.
Just now when I came to KL from Miri, saw an artist at Miri airport there. The most funny part is we don't even know who is him. Just saw many people going there shaking hands with him, taking photograph. We still making fun at there saying will he come and request to take pictures with us ^^ He is same flight with me come to KL, yet, I don't even have the interest to find out who is he. Can he consider pity for that?
KL is still the same as in my memory, crowed at night is it unique characteristic. I can saw tons of people coming out having a tea, eatting supper, chit chatting. This is a totally different view with KK. I really should take this opportunity to explore KL as I don't know when will be the next time I come to KL~~
ps: thanks Alan, Pui, Chai and Erica for the dinner and sending me to airport.
No comments:
Post a Comment