Sunday, June 29, 2008

Its The Time

Time passes fast, right? Without knowing it, it is almost the time ended for my KL trip and time for me to go back KK already.

Honestly, I am really enjoy this trip, I been experienced many new things, things that I never try before, things that I don't dare to try before, things that I scared before. Well, afterall, this really benefit me.

I started to notice that things can be easy if you want it to be easy; complicated on the other way round. When you tried hard to avoid it, it doesn't mean that you are not involved. You are still in the matter, just that you trying hard to deny the facts. Yet, I am the one that always make things turned to be complicated, its the time for me to change this bad habit. Face the problems or issues, not to turn away from it, then my life will be much more easier.

Communication, another thing that I learned in this trip. Communication does play an important role in our life, no matter who you are, where you are, and who you are dealing with. Miscommunication do happen everyday too. It just to be fun to know some new friends in KL here. Hope that the friendship can last...

Write till here this time, see hasatte in KK in few days time =)

No comments: