Just came back from a movie, yeap, Kung Fu Panda. Plan to stay at home to be a nice girl tonight at first. However, since Ming Nyuk asked me to go for a movie, why not? I was trying to find excuses for me to relax, or to be lazy. Therefore, went movie with Ming Nyuk, Jin Yii, Alan, Pui and Chai.
Erm... this is the second time went movie with them, this time without Erica. Yet, the atmosphere was still nice, enjoying, relaxing and laughing. Kung Fu Panda is a nice movie, make me laugh a lot, and feel more relaxing after finished my third paper. I was crazy and kinda lost of control yesterday. However, it was all over now. I still got one more paper to go, just hope that I won't score too bad for this semester.
I like the phrase in the movie: Yesterday is a history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, and this is what we called Present. Thinking back, yes, today is a present for all of us, I appreciate everyday I have and go through.
After finished the third paper, this indicated that this semester will come to the end very soon. I think I will miss this semester a lot. This is the first semester I started to enjoy my university life, get to know some new friends, hang out a lot, and many friends will be going to Perth next semester. I think I will miss them a lot.
People always will appreciate someone or something after they miss it. I try hard to appreciate all things in my life... although they may be just pass by in my journey, or I am just a small character in their jouney...
No comments:
Post a Comment