Mr C: I hope there is a IF now, so that I can get rid of all these weird things that happen around me. lol.. especially I can stop sneezing continuously for 10 mins dy.
Alison: Reality is always cruel to us. Sometime, you just can get what you want while others can simply get it without hard work. It just so unfair.
3 comments:
And there is always an IF in LIFE. That's life =)
who doesn't hope that life's is sweet?
but the reality is not always what we hope for, we just have to face it & get on with it... :)
Mr C: I hope there is a IF now, so that I can get rid of all these weird things that happen around me. lol.. especially I can stop sneezing continuously for 10 mins dy.
Alison: Reality is always cruel to us. Sometime, you just can get what you want while others can simply get it without hard work. It just so unfair.
Post a Comment