For me, university life won't be complete without going to prom night. Since I am last year student and this year will be my last prom night in university, off course I am going. Masquerade Nite was theme of this year prom night. Actually, I and my friends were planning to go to prom night since last semester as it is really fun hang out with whole bunch of friends together to event like this.

The stage of the night

Me!! Pretty boh? =P

Papa William and Daughter Tracy

Victor

Ian, best buddy in uni

pretty Sie Hung at that night

Chan, nominee of Prom King

Apple, Tracy, Wai Yen

Pui

Ruby, Tracy, Amy

Erica, Ming Nyuk, Jin Yii, Tracy, Jenny, Lily

Shirlene, Ah Jia, Tracy

Jasmine

Erica, Ming Nyuk, Lily, Ah Long, Tracy, Ah Yap, Jin Yii

Jenny

Girls~~

~friendship forever~

Dao Dao and girls
No comments:
Post a Comment