Saturday, November 8, 2008

Viewpoint

When something happen, there are always many comments and opinions given. Among all those, which one should you pick? This one? That one? No matter which one you want to pick, you will always feel that there is something wrong and I don't really want to choose this. Yet, there is no more options for me to pick, how?

For me, I always think that we should not only follow the voice deep inside our heart, we also need to consider the warning given by our brain. After all, our brain did all the analysis for us. The voice from heart, sometime do give us a selfish decision.

Human being are not living alone in this world. No matter what we do, there is a impact to others, its just either good or bad. However, please bear in mind that, no matter what you decide, think not only yourself, but also others that stay around you all the time.

4 comments:

Mr. C said...

Yes... It appears to be as you said. Choose your brain, and disappoint your heart. Choose your heart, and disappoint others(friends/family). The answer is simple, you or others...

Tracy@莲 said...

Wow, so touch when saw your comment. There is actually someone understand my feeling. ^^

Dilemma, will make us growth up, think more mature. Just that too much disappointment will sometime kill a person.

Mr. C said...

Haiz... It seems that I'm always torn apart when I face this problem too. And it seems like most of the time, disappointing your heart seems to be the easier way.

But I'm sure you can handle it. I have faith in you. =)

Tracy@莲 said...

Follow the decision make by the brain sometimes is the best solution.

Thanks for the trust, ^^ I try my best to solve my dilemma.