Haha... as mention in the blog title, yes, I am back to KK.
Its gonna be a three months then, was thinking now what am I going to do in these few months. Holidays, seem like so far away from me past few months ago, yet, I don't really feel like I am going to enjoy it. Like Dao Dao said, too many friends are graduating, too many friends I am not going to see them again, too many friends gonna step out from my daily life already, I miss them all. Like this morning when heading to airport, I really have the feeling that I don't want to left Miri. Miss my daughter and son, lol~~
By the way, friends are going to visit KK in just a few days time later. I think we gonna enjoy it as will going to visit places that even I also rarely been to even though I am local as well. Going to Mount Kinabalu, islands (I hope there is more raining by the time they come for their vacation, its been keep on raining tonight), celebrate all those happy news and lots more. Can't wait for that ^^
Going to update more on the next post, chaos~~
1 comment:
0_o daughther & son?!?!?!?!
Post a Comment